Girlchan in Paradise Ep2 Girlchan in Paradise Ep2

Awesome ;)

Tjat does not disappoint, however, the shading in the faces looked kinda awkward cause i'm so used to the first one. But I loved it! I hope they kick-ass in the next Episode ;)

Play Button Tutorial Play Button Tutorial

I already know this

And if I know it, then it's too basic.

Add a little more, like how to make buttons move around the screen so you have to catch it (Like a game)

And it's also too blank, not enough detail, it's just words and squares, AT LEAST MAKE IT COLORFUL

andreass responds:

LL - Guardian Hero LL - Guardian Hero

Loved it! It's entertaining, and it's got a big head! MAKE MOAR LIKE DIS!!!!!

10/10 5/5

Tails-Lock responds:

Oh it's you. Well I will make more like this, though only twice a year as I can't help but procrastinate when it comes to Flash. I doubt I'll ever manage to make one much longer than I've been doing. I hope I will someday get to the length of a minute.

Vector Siege TD Vector Siege TD

This is kick-ass, but to prevent cheating, disable the right-click thing, but other than that, PERFECTION

Archbob responds:

If you try right-clicking, you should auto-lose.

Maze World Maze World

The game is kick-ass, but I can cheat, when I right-click all I have to do is move the mouse to the end.

To fix that just make an invisible dot follow the mouse so when you try to do that, you lose

All-in-all, nice job

Stef12 responds:

Yeah, i know! I don't know how to avoid that cheat thing... And how to make that invisible dot...
Anyway, thanks!

Platformer Tutorial AS2 Platformer Tutorial AS2

Thanks man!

This really helped me out with my "Revamped" version of "The Rat Maze" (It's not released yet, but the old one is)

Tetris Remix [Final] Tetris Remix [Final]

This is my absolute favorite Tetris remix ever!

Dj Grimmace - Tetris Mayhem Dj Grimmace - Tetris Mayhem

I love this remix! It's got a nice feel to it, and it makes me feel like dancing (I'm not going to though)

Overall, 5/5, 10/10

Grimmace666 responds:

lol ty check out my newer songs :3

Midna's Cry Midna's Cry

Nice remix

I like it! Smooth, clean, and well organized! This is what I like to hear in songs!

Keep it up

Eperiod responds:

Thanks. Nice to hear so many people enjoy it.

Velocirapist Velocirapist

This is kick-ass, it would be better if you added a bit more on the neck, but what am I saying? I dont know much about art :P

OoT: Spoil OoT: Spoil